1) What does surrealism taste like?
2) What is its texture?
1. Surrealism tastes like aromatical herbs unknown to
mankind since the Paleolithic.
2. Its texture is made of furs and claws.
1. Strawberries covered in melted white cheese.
2. A sharp metal mesh.
1. Surrealism tastes like strawberries dipped in brine.
2. Its texture is that of blood two hours absent from the vein.
1. Surrealism has no taste, it is void of all flavor, spice, and
has zero trans fat and preservatives. Also it tastes like
2. Its texture is placebo.
1. Surrealism tastes like the juicy crust of the earth.
2. The texture of surrealism has the same feel in your mouth
as when a jellyfish scratches the side of your foot.
1. Surrealism tastes of stone peacocks.
2. Its texture is that of thick rice pudding.
1. It tastes like the tongues of dead black swans.
2. It has the texture of astral dust that has melted too close
to the sun.