1) What does surrealism taste like?
2) What is its texture?
David Nadeau –
1) Surrealism tastes like aromatical herbs unknown to mankind since the Paleolithic.
2) Its texture is made of furs and claws.
Steven Cline –
1) Strawberries covered in melted white cheese.
2) A sharp metal mesh
Casi Cline –
1) Surrealism tastes like strawberries dipped in brine.
2) Its texture is that of blood two hours absent from the vein.
Barney Schauer –
1) Surrealism has no taste, it is void of all flavor, spice, and has zero trans fat and preservatives. Also it tastes like watermelon.
2) Its texture is placebo.
Ashley DeFlaminis –
1) Surrealism tastes like the juicy crust of the earth.
2) The texture of surrealism has the same feel in your mouth as when a jellyfish scratches the side of your foot.
Angel Dionne –
1) Surrealism tastes of stone peacocks.
2) Its texture is that of thick rice pudding.
Ian Pyper –
1) It tastes like the tongues of dead black swans
2) It has the texture of astral dust that has melted too close to the sun.